1. Tinpahar accepts unsolicited submissions from both new and well-known writers. We publish short stories, creative and scholarly articles, poems,
short non-fiction pieces, and a range of other genres.
2. Submissions must be original and not previously published in any form (print, web, social media sites, except personal blogs).
3. Submissions are accepted in English and Bengali. Translations of writings in other languages are also accepted. In the latter case, the translator’s
name, the name of the original writing, and an official agreement of translation from both the writer and the translator MUST be provided. Tinpahar
will not be held responsible for any breach of copyright.
4. Please do not send more than six poems, two short-stories, one article, and two short non-fiction pieces in a single submission. Tinpahar accepts
simultaenous submissions, but it is your responsibility to inform us if your work is selected elsewhere for publication in the meantime.
5. It is the responsibility of the writer to ensure copyright clearance for citations in scholarly articles.
6. Our journal is a quarterly e-zine, but submission is accepted throughout the year.
7. Due to the volume of submissions we receive, unfortunately we cannot contact unsuccesful contributors individually. We strongly advise you follow our
page on Facebook and Twitter to stay updated on the upcoming issues, the contributors, and any changes in our submission policies.
8. Musicians and artists wishing to include their work in our archives are welcome to send in their pieces to the editors. All musical pieces must be sent
in soft copy, via e-mail, in mp3 formats. Artists may attach artwork in jpg files with the mail. We accept a series of artworks for our exhibition section.
9. If you wish to write for us as a columnist, please send us a proposal for a column to one of the editors initially. We will get back to you soon after.